Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hester Street Fair

On this wretchedly hot Summer day, I decided to take a visit to the Hester Street Fair to stop by the Stylist Tent. I wasn't too impressed with the selection of merchandise, and I think it was too hot to even concentrate on shopping. But, I of course had time to grub on some Sigmund Pretzels...and they were amazing! At least I was able to buy something from the street fair...I'm definitely going to hit up Sigmund's to try their pretzel sandwiches. This Hester Street Fair had a good amount of jewelry vendors like Erica Weiner who is one of my faves...but nothing I wanted to throw down my hot cash for. Fun times...xo, B


Gruyere and paprika pretzel with mustard and beet horseradish mayo dipping sauces.



Ummm...random crocheted bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment