Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Yummy New Bedding

Bedding has been on my mind for a while now, I would scour the different sites looking for something that would entice me. It was time to redo my tired old bed, especially because as you can see from the pic above of Cooper digging in it, my bed gets a lot of wear and tear! I decided on the Home Kissing Pleat Duvet Set in Cafe Latte from Target, along with these awesome silver pillow cases from West Elm (love the satiny texture), and another Target purchse, the Dwell Studio damask pillow. The damsk pillow was actually one I had on my couch, and I was looking for a furry pillow to add to my bed, but realized how perfect the damask matched...so voila...my bed is complete. Love the different textures...and love how the colors tie into to the silver damask decals I have on my wall. So funny to think how much thought goes into obsessing over bedding, lol...xo, B




No comments:

Post a Comment