Sunday, February 7, 2010

I Run this Town

Finding the perfect running shoes can be the most difficult task...but when you actually find the perfect pair I think it completely improves your performance at the gym. I know it sounds totally vain, but when you feel good you perform better. It is the one piece that you wear to the gym everyday, so it is the piece that the rest of your outfit is built around. I've loved my Nike Shox the past couple years even though I've grown up on New Balance 990s. Nikes have way more swagger to them with the styles and colors over the New Bs. The above kicks are the Nike Lunar Swifts...I'm not a huge pink fan, but love the colored soles, like the Nike Lunar Glides pictured below. I love the color combo of the Lunar Glides...neons are hot...and I think these will be my new shoes. Only because white is not my fave, and they don't match my go to black Nike capris pants, that you will always see me in at the gym...I own like four pairs! Loves it, B
Nike Lunar Glides



Classic New Balance 993

No comments:

Post a Comment