Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Marc by MJ

Just got back from the Marc by MJ show at the armory...always fun, but mostly industry peeps in attendance. The show was the typical Marc show...peppy music mix...hunched over really really young models...and this year Robert Duffy tweeting non stop from his seat on his iphone. Unfortunately there were about 5 girls that slipped on the runway and only one that actually ate it...and of course she was in a sheer vintagy lace cream dress. The weather was atrocious, so I'm sure all the guests tracked in melting snow from their boots walking along the runway to their seats...poor girls, I held my breath every time a girl would walk out. Lots of bigs knits, stripes, navys and camo greens, loved the fab faux fur hats and bags...but nothing I haven't seen before. One of my faves was an oversized "mens" army green coat with cargo type pockets on the front...love the big and casual look over a fun and flirty dress. My bootleg runway video from my blackberry to come. xo, B

Really bad front row pic of Robert Duffy taking his coat off...and unfortunately I cut off Grace Coddington and Hamish Bowles...darn!

No comments:

Post a Comment