Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Shivers of Joy

Sat down to my computer this morning, with my green tea in hand ready to peruse style.com for all the latest images from London fashion week...and low and behold, the Burberry Prorsum show was featured on the front page with the cropped black shearling over a lace green dress staring back at me. I literally got shivers down my spine of joy and excitement to scroll through the Burb pics. To say the least, the show was all about COATS...which are my fave piece in the winter time. All the cuts were very military and oversized, layered over body skimming dresses, tights and boots. Even the more simple coats, like the army green swing coat featured below has the large collar and a-line cut to give it big character. I even went on to the Burberry website, since they are selling all the coats and accessories for presale until Friday, toying with the idea of splurging on a fabulous coat to love and wear forever...but the coats I want are already sold out of my size. I guess it's better that way...it wasn't meant to be...and who am I kidding, dropping a few thousand on a coat...ha! Anyways...Love love love what Christopher Bailey pulled off this season...Burberry is always a fave, but the coats this year are killer! xo, B






No comments:

Post a Comment