Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sale Time - Shopbop

So not sure if you noticed a theme, but everything I got today from Shopbop's sale were basic tees and a dress, except the one dress above by Parker. Just when I was thinking of refreshing my Spring wardrobe, Shopbop's email came calling to me this morning...70% off! There's definitely something to be said about a yummy thin and comfortable t-shirt...I live in them, and you have to rationalize...if you're going to wear it over and over again, the hefty price tag is totally worth it when you think of the price/wear. (wink wink) Can't wait to get this stuff...and shopbop has free shipping...and I'll have it by Friday! woohoo...xo, B

Tissue thin tee by Wilt, I love the way it hangs and the open collar.


T by Alexander Wang, Boat Neck Dress


Hero Crane, O Neck Tee


T by Alexander Wang, Cowl Boatneck Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment