Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Dia de los Muertos

Happy Day of the Dead...I want to give a shout out to my Grandma Mary who passed last year. She was a special spirit with the greatest memory to recall all the birthdates and anniversaries of all six of her children, 20 plus grandchildren and 18 plus great grandchildren and counting. She could always out shop me! I remember when she visited the massive NYC Macys in Herald Square, we spent about 3 hours in there trying on clothes while my patient grandfather found a couch to park himself on. The picture below was taken back in the 80s, and that is my grandpa, father, me and my brother centered around my Grandma. I would love to be able to play around in my Grandma's closet, she definitely accumulated a lot of clothes during her lengthy shopping visits, which has all been left untouched in her bedroom. One of these days...xo, B

No comments:

Post a Comment