Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bittersweet Goodbyes

I'm sitting in the Chicago O'Hare airport, waiting for my flight which has now been pushed back an hour and a half. It was a great first trip to Salt Lake City, having a great time snowboarding and hanging out with the cutest 3 year old ever, with great conversation and sights...but most of all I'll miss our home cooked meals by our gracious hosts. I was able to capture this awesome breakfast before devouring it...Steel cut oats, with craisins, pecans, cinnamon apples, with flaxseed and brown sugar on top! Now seriously, not only is it alluring to the tastebuds, it's a healthy well rounded meal with amazing presentation! Thank you so much to our hosts that let us crash, and can't wait to try my skills at snowboarding next. See ya Utah...xo, B

No comments:

Post a Comment