Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Madewell Sandals

Ok, so these pics are pretty terrible, but I'm crushing hard on these Madewell sandals. I've walked by them three days in a row now...the stappy-ness and perfect wood platform height are chic and easy to walk in. I haven't made a move yet because I may get easily persuaded into committing...and I haven't bought any sandals yet...even though there are a ton that I'm crushing on. I'm trying to make a more educated decision, and don't want to be easily swayed by their flirtatious ways. lol...one of these days I'll have to check them out for the price at least. Til then...I'll just have to stick to my daily visit. xo, B

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I'm Lanita's good friend from CA! I have been reading your blog since she recommended it last week, after I told her I started one too! Anyways its pretty cool to see and hear a NYC gal's perspective on fashion and the like!

    Check mine out if you get a chance...
    AllergicToVanilla.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete