Sunday, March 7, 2010

Yummy Oscars 2010

Okay so I had to do an Oscars post...and of course my fave Carey Mulligan is at the top of my list in a gorgeous Prada blinged out dress. She's so yummy and cute! xo, B


Maggie Gyllenhaal in Dries Van Noten...loving the colors! She's so understated glam...perfection.


Kristen Stewart is gorg in Monique Lhuillier...just wish the girl would crack a smile.


Aww...Meryl...loves her, classic and elegant in Chris March.


So I hate to say it...but I'm totally into the dress by Jenny Packham...but seriously can Miley Cyrus stand up straight...her presentation with Amanda Seyfried annoyed me, but the dress is cool.


Classic beauty in Donna Karen Couture...classic.


SJP in Chanel...love her hair! Bueller is looking a bit older.


Cameron Diaz in Oscar...such a fairy tale dress...wasn't that one of the dresses Rachel Zoe was drooling over at the Oscar show? Is this like product placement, since she did style her...amazing.
Pics from NY Mag

No comments:

Post a Comment