Friday, March 26, 2010

Jerome Dreyfuss vs. Alexander Wang


I'm craving yummy summery low key (no label) bags to tote all my junk around this summer. It definitely has to be something I can swing over my shoulder during those hot sticky days when you don't want to hold anything, but big enough to carry my water bottle, sunglasses and remaining summer essentials. It's come down to these two faves...The above Jerome Dreyfuss "Bob" bag, which is killer with it's dark sultry tan color that exudes cowgirl chic. I love the hanging buckle strap, and large flap...I just wonder if it's heavy?

My second pick is this cool understated Alexander Wang "Hilary Mesh Shopper." It is big and slouchy and doesn't try too hard...my only concern, is that I'm not in love with having a black bag this summer. Don't get me wrong...I'm obsessed with black...wear it all the time and it has been my staple go to chic during the winter months for sure. Although, this bag could surely be a go-to in my wardrobe for years to come. Ahhhh...the possibilities are endless...this will be a tough decision...but guess who's bday is coming up? And splurging is what I do best, especially on gifts for me! lol...I'll keep you updated! xo, B

No comments:

Post a Comment