Sunday, October 25, 2009

Waiola Shave Ice

Absolute fave shave ice spot, Waiola Shave Ice, which has opened a second spot since I'd been back a year ago, and a third location to come! They are blowing up...so cool, my lil' ol' local spot is becoming big time...lol. Shave ice for those who don't know, is a like a snow cone, but completely better! The technique is in the smooth and thin ice shavings, and of course the syrups! I usually try to get my shave ice in every day...it's the perfect treat for after the beach. luvs...B


Waiola shave ice made it on Obama's list of places to go in Oahu




This picture is pretty hilarious, notice the random kitty that decided to sit by my grandpa and me, she even patted my grandpa around before she found a comfortable spot.

1 comment:

  1. aww i love the last pic its so cute..Some quality moment over shaved ice...

    ReplyDelete