Saturday, October 10, 2009

Window Drooling


Traveled to midtown Friday morning to do a little sample sale shopping bright and early. Walking through midtown always makes me feel like a child, it's full of suits and designer clad women marching around with a purpose. Unlike downtown, Soho is where the hipsters march to their own fast paced beat with more casual alternative chic mixed in. As I walked along 57th street, passing the windows of Chanel, Dior and Prada, to name a few, I had to stop and take it all in for a moment. The windows have an artistic old school vibe to them, with mannequins with distinct faces, and merchandised ever so perfectly. I felt if I stared too long, someone might tell me to get lost...lol. Midtown with all the luxury stores are nice to visit and admire, but I'm a downtown girl at heart...xo, B


Dior, I picture this "woman" daydreaming about running off with her lover...


Prada's treasure...check out the sick ass shoes in the back!


No comments:

Post a Comment